*NICL AO Admit Card 2017 – Download NICL Administrative Officer Exam Admit Card / NICL AO Call Letter via online mode on its official website at www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released the Hall ticket for the Recruitment of 205 Administrative officer Scale I (Generalist). Those registered applicants who are eagerly waiting for the Prelims examination which will be held on 3rd & 4th June 2017, they are request to be download the Prelims NICL Exam Hall ticket of Administrative Officer(AO) Recruitment (Scale I) via login on to the Official website of National Insurance Company Limited (i.e) www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
NICL AO Admit Card 2017:
National Insurance Company Limited shortly NICL is a public sector insurance company. It has been functioning since 1906. Headquarters has been located in Kolkata, West Bengal until now. It provides insurance products and also financial services in India. Presently, there are more than fifteen thousand employees are working in the company around India. It extends it services not only in India but also over south Asia.
A lot of Applicants had registered for the NICL AO Recruitment 2017 and now they are willing to check their exam timetable & more details through the Admit Card or Hall Ticket.
How to Download NICL Admit Card 2017:
1. Firstly go to the Official website of NICL (i.e) nationalinsuranceindia.co.in and should go to recruitment section on the right side of the homepage.
2. Once you open the above link, you should log on NICL website by using with your login credentials.
3. In order to download your NICL Hall Ticket/Admit Card, you should enter your registration number /Roll No along with Date of Birth (DOB) & enter the Captcha verification.
4. Make Sure all the provided details are correct
5. After that, you need to enter Login button.
6. You will get the Hall Ticket of NICL AO Prelims Exam 2017 will be displayed in front of the screen.
7. Take a Print-out of NICL Exam Admit Card 2017/Hall Ticket for future use.
8. Don’t forget to Carry it at the examination Centres.